Information Session Instructions for Corporate Partners
The ICS Corporate Partners program is a platform to increase collaborations between ICS and industry bridging the gap between theory and practice and giving our students and programs a competitive edge. Through this annual philanthropic partnership, employers have access to breakthrough research, faculty expertise, and tech talent in growth areas like cybersecurity, machine learning, software engineering an. Our students benefit from practical and productive networking relationships and real-world project applications. To facilitate these practical and productive networking relationships with our students, members are being allotted 1.5 hour virtual Showcase Information Sessions.
For further instructions on hosting a session at the showcase, please contact Jason King, ICS Associate Director of Corporate Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each corporate partner is responsible with creating a link to their video conference and providing it to Jason King, by September 30th.
- Consider using safety precautions such as a meeting password and unique meeting link.
- Feel free to utilize the entire 1.5 hours of your session—you may consider allowing time for a Q&A portion with students.
- Depending on your focus for the information/recruitment session, you may consider having multiple breakout sessions to cover different topics you would like to discuss.
- If your company does plan to have multiple breakout sessions, we highly encourage a university relations/HR representative being partnered with a technical lead.
- We encourage companies to test their video conferencing platform and do a dry-run through prior to the event to work out any technical aspects.
- ICS highly encourages the Zoom platform capacity to be at least 300 for potential attendees.
Corporate Action Items due by Wednesday, September 30:
- Company session infographic/flyer (including):
- Company Name and Logo
- Representatives Names and Titles
- Company 1 minute intro video
- Zoom Platform Meeting ID (including):
- Zoom Platform Passcode
- Recording: Yes or No
- Preferred Session Time Slot
The annual Corporate Partners membership is a philanthropic contribution in support of the school’s strategic priorities. For more information on please contact Jason King, Associate Director of Corporate Relations, at Jason.email@example.com